Winsford Wargaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winsford Wargaming

The Winsford Wargaming Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That sort-of-battle 06/10/09

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sath
Command Sergeant Major
sath

Male
Number of posts : 140
Race: : Human
Creature: : TF2 Medic
Army 40K: : Chaos Daemons
Army Fantasy: : Dark elves
D&D character: : Sathoon- Human cleric of St. Cuthbert
Warmachine/Hordes Army : Cryx
Legion of Everblight
Registration date : 2009-05-20

That sort-of-battle 06/10/09 Empty
PostSubject: That sort-of-battle 06/10/09   That sort-of-battle 06/10/09 Empty6/10/2009, 3:55 pm

Hey ppls

well... I'm not sure if i can make anything out of what happened last night: If anyone can help me piece together what really happened: HELP ME geek

Seeing as how i brought in the Daemons expecting 1 game with 1 person which then evolved into a 3 using 500 points each (Orks Space marines and Tau) Vs my 500 of daemons, then morphed into 4 (extra space marine army???? (how is that 4vs 2? like i said, HELP Razz ) And Tyranids) vs me and Kirby (Chaos Space Marines), with me being allowed my full 1500 allotment and Kirby bringing some models too, cue 2 orbital bombardments on my daemonettes which both failed 1 space marine, the Tau and Tyranid players of the players getting bored and doing their own game, leaving 1 brave space marine player and the Ork player to weather the Force frickin' 21 Hurricane (with 5 being wtf destructive and the theoretical max on the chart for hurricane strength, i think) of Chaos... I'm not fully sure if this wall of text makes sense or not... Does 'Miyo Mikado no shi no tsukai' translate as "look! here comes our(the?) Emperor's executioner!"?

I can't remember what happened, i was confused at the start: what was happening, i'm a confused young adult, i'm thirsty, i'm in need of a can of carbonated caffeine/sugar!
If only i wrote down the details of those 2 Warmachine games quite a few weeks back. 1 where i went Head-to-head with Alex's aggressive Khador tactics (then again, isn't the motto "play like you've got a pair?") (which i somehow won fyi! lol! ) and a quick one against Darren's Cygnar, he hadn't played against Cryx before and i was happy to demonstrate how Deneghra can effectively and castrate a jack (no pun intended on the PP motto) but he won that one what i think was fairly easily, more on these when i can remember as much as possible)
Back to top Go down
alexsmith
Supreme Kommandant
alexsmith

Male
Number of posts : 113
Race: : Human
Creature: : Teh Official Noob Pwnr
Army 40K: : Oh so gay but either Eldar or Tau
Army Fantasy: : Too many to list
D&D character: : Hiro something or other
Warmachine/Hordes Army : Khador/Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-05

That sort-of-battle 06/10/09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That sort-of-battle 06/10/09   That sort-of-battle 06/10/09 Empty7/10/2009, 4:10 am

I just love the whole multi-player, lot's of kids, confusing games!

They rock!

Or not....

While I have been away for a couple of weeks i should be back next Tuesday. (13th Oct, un-lucky for some!)

Mark my words boys and, well, boys things are going to change!

See y'all next week!
Back to top Go down
https://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v300/alexsmith175/

That sort-of-battle 06/10/09
Page 1 of 1