Winsford Wargaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winsford Wargaming

The Winsford Wargaming Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

06/10/09 Warhammer 40k

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sath
Command Sergeant Major
sath

Male
Number of posts : 140
Race: : Human
Creature: : TF2 Medic
Army 40K: : Chaos Daemons
Army Fantasy: : Dark elves
D&D character: : Sathoon- Human cleric of St. Cuthbert
Warmachine/Hordes Army : Cryx
Legion of Everblight
Registration date : 2009-05-20

06/10/09 Warhammer 40k Empty
PostSubject: 06/10/09 Warhammer 40k   06/10/09 Warhammer 40k Empty29/9/2009, 3:23 pm

Hey hey ppls

The call to arms has been sounded and i answer!

i'll be bringing 1 of my armies to the club next week for a rumble if anyone is interested, shall we say 1000 points perhaps? i can push to 1500 if need be, if you want a lower point limit make sure to say.

Oh and if i choose to use the Chaos Daemons, was talking with Andy and decided to try something thats outside the daemon mold: normally the army is halved and then 1 half jumps into battle whilst the other half has to enter using reserves rules
what if 1 half of the army drops in as normal but then the 2nd half drops in as a whole instead of seperate squads?
its outside the normal rules but its more of a curiosity to see if it affects the daemons' survivability or not, seeing as how when i fought Andy a while back his army killed off all my daemons before the other squads had time to start dropping in @
Back to top Go down

06/10/09 Warhammer 40k
Page 1 of 1