Winsford Wargaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winsford Wargaming

The Winsford Wargaming Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World Of Darkness intro campaign

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Incredible Tom!!
Staff Sergeant
The Incredible Tom!!

Male
Number of posts : 51
Race: : Blighted Mongaloid
Creature: : Carnivean
Army 40K: : Necrons/BlackTemplars/Daemonhunters
Army Fantasy: : Lizardmen/Dark elves
D&D character: : Thormor Gotwud
Warmachine/Hordes Army : LEGION OF EVERBLIGHT CRYX and RETRIBUTION!!!
Registration date : 2008-06-17

World Of Darkness intro campaign Empty
PostSubject: World Of Darkness intro campaign   World Of Darkness intro campaign Empty28/12/2009, 5:42 am

My Brothers Friend Luke has come back from Germany for a few weeks and would like to run a new game of Hunter.
Hunter is very similar system to dungeons and dragons yet is very different. It is based in the world of darkness universe and mostly revolves around hunting monsters in a modern setting using modern weaponry like the tv series supernatural.

Luke is running an introductory two games over the period of time that he is back till the 9th of January, he would like to run one session at the club and one session in the evening over at somebody's house which will end up being mine i imagine.
We Need at least four players to play with a maximum of six so spaces are limited people, It will be on a first come first serve basis. The Characters are already pregened to speed things up and so the DM or storyteller (luke) can show you how to play and what each class can do. Luke will explain more on the day but we need a head count as soon as possible for character gening purposes. email me as soon as you can if you would like to be part of this limited offer.

my email = HulkWit@hotmail.co.uk
PS im not taking part as i want to play as much warmachine as i possible can during all the club sessions *cough* alex
Back to top Go down

World Of Darkness intro campaign
Page 1 of 1