Winsford Wargaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winsford Wargaming

The Winsford Wargaming Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That D&D thing 16/06/09

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sath
Command Sergeant Major
sath

Male
Number of posts : 140
Race: : Human
Creature: : TF2 Medic
Army 40K: : Chaos Daemons
Army Fantasy: : Dark elves
D&D character: : Sathoon- Human cleric of St. Cuthbert
Warmachine/Hordes Army : Cryx
Legion of Everblight
Registration date : 2009-05-20

That D&D thing 16/06/09 Empty
PostSubject: That D&D thing 16/06/09   That D&D thing 16/06/09 Empty16/6/2009, 3:12 pm

I was playing Warmachine towards the end of the night at the club (if i get the chance next week Alex, i'm going to make sure that my slayer gets a shot in with his combo strike and yes; it will be boosted, and yes, i'll cripple the victim model in every way i can just for good measure before that boosted combo plows through, just so i can say i've wrecked SOMETHING in Warmachine other than my own models What a Face )

so i don't know what the final notes are for setting a D&D up with those lads who i in typical fashion now cannot remember any of their names (i'm just terrible with names m'kay?)
I know i'm at this point down as a Cleric but the details haven't been worked out yet on that because whats-his-name said he'd bring his divinity rule book so i can take a lookies at that for Cleric shizz so i have a better idea of what i can do with true 3.0 D&D rules rather than just the forgotton realms that NWN uses.
Is there a set date for play?
How many players on the list so far?
(Oh and will someone remind me to grab a Skarlock? Kreoss's Lamentation doesn't affect Skarlocks)
Back to top Go down
Neal Orange peel
Purveyor off all things blue
Neal Orange peel

Number of posts : 249
Creature: : centaur
Army 40K: : dark eldar + imperial guard
Army Fantasy: : vampire counts
D&D character: : Barbarian - REGDAR
Warmachine/Hordes Army : Menoth
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: That D&D thing 16/06/09   That D&D thing 16/06/09 Empty16/6/2009, 3:50 pm

Alex have a read of post 20

http://www.privateerpressforums.com/index.php?showtopic=47037&hl=assult

The reckoner can shoot on a failed charge therefor I win the first game Very Happy

The 4 player Warmachine game we played at the end was a lot of fun, and I would like to do it again soon.
Back to top Go down
alexsmith
Supreme Kommandant
alexsmith

Male
Number of posts : 113
Creature: : Teh Official Noob Pwnr
Army 40K: : Oh so gay but either Eldar or Tau
Army Fantasy: : Too many to list
D&D character: : Hiro something or other
Warmachine/Hordes Army : Khador/Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: That D&D thing 16/06/09   That D&D thing 16/06/09 Empty17/6/2009, 7:01 am

Neal Orange peel wrote:
Alex have a read of post 20

http://www.privateerpressforums.com/index.php?showtopic=47037&hl=assult

The reckoner can shoot on a failed charge
I'll give you that, it has been errata'ed, but the rules we had said no (read the first post, the OP read it the same way as me)

Warmachine FAQ & Errata wrote:
Erratum: Escalation p.46 : Assault
Replace the text of Assault with the following:
As part of a charge, after moving but before performing its combat action, the Reckoner may assault. When making an Assault, the Reckoner makes a single ranged attack targeting the model charged. The Reckoner is not considered to be in melee when making the Assault ranged attack, nor is the target considered to be in melee with the Reckoner. If the target is not in melee range after moving, the Reckoner must still make the Assault ranged attack before its activation ends. The Reckoner cannot target a model with which it was in melee at the start of its activation with an Assault ranged attack.

Neal Orange peel wrote:
therefor I win the first game
I think not...

and don't start bashing on about another re-match! Laughing

Neal Orange peel wrote:
The 4 player Warmachine game we played at the end was a lot of fun, and I would like to do it again soon.
Agreed!
Back to top Go down
https://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v300/alexsmith175/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That D&D thing 16/06/09   That D&D thing 16/06/09 Empty

Back to top Go down

That D&D thing 16/06/09
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Winsford Wargaming :: Games :: Arrange a Game-
Jump to: