Winsford Wargaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winsford Wargaming

The Winsford Wargaming Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FLLLLGRARUGA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sath
Command Sergeant Major
sath

Male
Number of posts : 140
Race: : Human
Creature: : TF2 Medic
Army 40K: : Chaos Daemons
Army Fantasy: : Dark elves
D&D character: : Sathoon- Human cleric of St. Cuthbert
Warmachine/Hordes Army : Cryx
Legion of Everblight
Registration date : 2009-05-20

FLLLLGRARUGA Empty
PostSubject: FLLLLGRARUGA   FLLLLGRARUGA Empty1/1/2010, 9:51 am

i'll probably delete this at some point but just wanted to let y'all know:
The full model line-up pdf for Hordes MkII is available in the Hordes section of the PP site for public consumption (well, an update anyway).

I assumed the Carnivean would be nerfed, i find it rather amazing that based on the current data sheet, its actually gotten an extra point of MAT (for a MAT of 6) and all-terrain has been re-named pathfinder, threshold is down to 9 (from 10) and to top it all off, i don't see 'lockjaw' on its P+S 18 jaw, meaning it can spam attacks with that, and if the target in question is a Khadorian Devastator, it should still be at least standing so the Carnivean can frenzy attack it when it fails its threshold check after building 4 fury; scary stuff if you ask me affraid

should of added a link, so here it be
http://files.privateerpress.com/hordes/HORDES%20Field%20Test%20Update%2020091223.pdf

Last edited by sath on 1/1/2010, 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added linky)
Back to top Go down
Neal Orange peel
Purveyor off all things blue
Neal Orange peel

Number of posts : 249
Creature: : centaur
Army 40K: : dark eldar + imperial guard
Army Fantasy: : vampire counts
D&D character: : Barbarian - REGDAR
Warmachine/Hordes Army : Menoth
Registration date : 2008-03-13

FLLLLGRARUGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLLLLGRARUGA   FLLLLGRARUGA Empty1/1/2010, 12:45 pm

i think the reason why is beefed, is that LoE does not have many havy hitters.

When you go to the tourney, you tend to see the LoE lists, or very simlar:

E.thagrosh
Seryn
Harrier
Angelius
Typhon
Carnivean
seraph

as well as a few other bits and pieces. It hits like a ton of bricks, is mainly flying. I have never really weathered the storm, but think that it would crumble upon retaliation. I have never really had much affect when it came to my turn to hit back.
Back to top Go down
The Incredible Tom!!
Staff Sergeant
The Incredible Tom!!

Male
Number of posts : 51
Race: : Blighted Mongaloid
Creature: : Carnivean
Army 40K: : Necrons/BlackTemplars/Daemonhunters
Army Fantasy: : Lizardmen/Dark elves
D&D character: : Thormor Gotwud
Warmachine/Hordes Army : LEGION OF EVERBLIGHT CRYX and RETRIBUTION!!!
Registration date : 2008-06-17

FLLLLGRARUGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLLLLGRARUGA   FLLLLGRARUGA Empty2/1/2010, 9:10 am

Everblight have to get the charge otherwise they will fail. I played a 500pt tournament last year with them and i won 2 lost 3, i should of beaten darius as i ended up destroying 3 heavy jacks that just kept getting up and all he was doing was rezing them.
They r a sick faction if you maneuver and judge your distances but they cant take a beating at all.
Back to top Go down
sath
Command Sergeant Major
sath

Male
Number of posts : 140
Creature: : TF2 Medic
Army 40K: : Chaos Daemons
Army Fantasy: : Dark elves
D&D character: : Sathoon- Human cleric of St. Cuthbert
Warmachine/Hordes Army : Cryx
Legion of Everblight
Registration date : 2009-05-20

FLLLLGRARUGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLLLLGRARUGA   FLLLLGRARUGA Empty2/1/2010, 9:42 am

Totally true if i recall what happened when your Shredders got a charge in on Deneghra (darn rabid ignoring terrain!) when we did a moshpit battlebox with Charlie and his Trolls, the pack mentality plus rabid plus charge was enough to see her off quite quickly. Arrow
I'd be careful of Nemo's feat, it cops a POW 14 leccy hit to jacks and beasts in his control area, and Shredders (Harriers too) will feel that the most monkey

LoE strike me as a glass cannon faction, though there are anomalies like Typhon. His regeneration affinity with Thagrosh always giving him 3 boxes back instead of D3 when he's forced plus excessive healing animus kicking in each time he's damaged makes for one mean Burrito (mmmmmm, me wants Burritos now) to take down, perhaps just as durable as Megalith under the right circumstances

Absylonia is looking psycho from her MkI iteration btw, that Forced evolution spell would make an Angelius's armor piercing tail P+S 16, i think that'd scare the plate skirt off Karchev affraid (again with the needing charge huh)

Last edited by sath on 2/1/2010, 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FLLLLGRARUGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLLLLGRARUGA   FLLLLGRARUGA Empty

Back to top Go down

FLLLLGRARUGA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Winsford Wargaming :: General Talk :: General Chat-
Jump to: